intresa online seminar, journal club, discussion forum ‘ResilienceTea’
Organized by Maxi Scheuplein and Laura Meine. See here or @ResilienceTea on Twitter.
#resilience2021: 7th International Symposium on Resilience Research
September 29 -Oct 1, 2021 – all online
The conference covers latest developments and breakthroughs in stress resilience research, both in animal models and in human studies. A focus this year will be on resilience to early life adversity.
First confirmed speakers:
- Dylan G. Gee, Department of Psychology, Yale University
- Jamie Hanson, Learning Research and Development Center, University of Pittsburgh
- Kathryn L. Humphreys, Department of Psychology and Human Development, Vanderbilt University Nashville
- Ann S. Masten, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Eamon McCrory, Clinical, Educational & Health Psychology, University College London
- Anne-Laura van Harmelen, Education and Child Studies, Leiden University
Organizers: intresa, Leibniz Institute of Resilience Research, DFG Collaborative Research Center CRC1193 “Neurobiology of Resilience”, EU Horizon2020 project DynaMORE (“Dynamic MOdelling of REsilience”), Resilience Lab of the European university alliance FORTHEM.
Program to come.
3rd Donders Summer School on Stress & Cognition
July 5-9, 2021, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
While addressing topics of stress broadly and featuring great number of world-class lecturers, one entire day of the school will be dedicated to resilience.
Speakers for that day are:
David Lyons, Stanford
Anne-Laura van Harmelen, Leiden
Karin Roelofs, Donders
Henrik Walter, Charité Berlin
Organizers: Donders Institute at Radboud University (www.ru.nl/donders/), Radboud University Medical Center (www.radboudumc.nl), intresa, Leibniz Institute of Resilience Research (www.lir-mainz.de), EU Horizon2020 project DynaMORE (“Dynamic MOdelling of REsilience; www.dynamore-project.eu), and the Dutch and Swiss stress researcher networks (stress-nl.nl; stressnetwork.ch).