intresa online seminar, journal club, discussion forum ‘ResilienceTea’
Organized by Maxi Scheuplein and Laura Meine. See here or @ResilienceTea on Twitter.
#resilience2021: 7th International Symposium on Resilience Research
The conference covers latest developments and breakthroughs in stress resilience research, both in animal models and in human studies. A focus this year will be on resilience to early life adversity.
- Tallie Z. Baram, D. Shepard Professor of Neurological Sciences, UC Irvine
- Deanna M. Barch, Departments of Psychological & Brain Sciences, Psychiatry and Radiology, Washington University, St. Louis
- Dylan G. Gee, Department of Psychology, Yale University
- Megan Gunnar, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Jamie Hanson, Learning Research and Development Center, University of Pittsburgh
- Kathryn L. Humphreys, Department of Psychology and Human Development, Vanderbilt University Nashville
- Ann S. Masten, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Eamon McCrory, Clinical, Educational & Health Psychology, University College London
- Carmen Sandi, Brain Mind Institute, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Anne-Laura van Harmelen, Education and Child Studies, Leiden University
- Martha E. Wadsworth, Department of Psychology, The Pennsylvania State University
Organizers: intresa, Leibniz Institute of Resilience Research, DFG Collaborative Research Center CRC1193 “Neurobiology of Resilience”, EU Horizon2020 project DynaMORE (“Dynamic MOdelling of REsilience”), Resilience Lab of the European university alliance FORTHEM.
Latest program, registration and submission info.
3rd Donders Summer School on Stress & Cognition
Postponed until 2022 due to COVID.